Monday, February 2, 2009

Joke (you know, Steph)

So far my blog has been slightly unexciting with all the stuff I had to with it for school, but now that class is over and I have decided to take back my blog. Now I probably won't write very often, but if something good comes up, I'm sure I'll get it on here. Right now, I'm on the hugest cheesy joke kick. I don't know what it is, but I'm just eating them up right now. Of course, I tend to laugh at practically everything, so maybe it's not that hard to believe.

Top three jokes of this past month are as follows:
3. What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing. It just waved.
2. What are Mario's favorite type of pants? Denim, denim, denim (you kinda have to hear this one for it to make sense.)
And the joke that takes the cake ( I was seriously dying of laughter on this one):

drumroll please . . . .

1. What did the green grape say to the purple grape?

Breathe!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!
Woo. Gets me everytime. If you know any good jokes or need a quick boost in self-esteem, send some jokes my way and laughter is pretty much guaranteed.

5 comments:

*E!l@* said...

i got one...
are u ready??

If your American when your going into the bathroom, and your American coiming out, what are you when your in the bathroom??

Eur-o-pean!! hahahahaha

ya get it??

earnson said...

ELLA! When the heck did you get a blog?! Freaking! Anywho that was a good one. You rock my socks and I miss your freaking face.

whoozle said...

Ha! I still do that hand motion when I say joke, and I always forget that no one out here will get it! Oh well. I still think the invisible cabbage is my favorite. I'll try to think of some others for you. Love!

whoozle said...

PS Your picture is hott.

Kacey Maher said...

What's invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny farts!!!

Love ya!