Thursday, September 25, 2008

Week Four Reflection

Today in class we created our Tech Savvy Articles. As I looked at other's articles from the class, I realized how much we truly have to benefit from technology. Of the two blogs that I looked out, they both used a completely different type of technology than Rebecca and I did. There are so many options that I never even thought of, especially in elementary school. One group used the thermometer which would be so useful because the data is already recorded for you both in numerical and graphing form. The microscope is a nifty tool for a number of reasons, but I love that you can record video and broadcast what you are seeing on a screen so everyone can see what you are talking about. Our article didn't use either of these types of technology. Instead we used an interactive program from the internet. The variety of articles and techniques makes me realize that it might not be as hard as I once thought to incorporate technology into my own classroom. 

No comments: