Friday, October 3, 2008

Storyboards




This week we started our storyboard projects. I was really excited when we started going over what the project entailed and as we watched examples that others had done. What a great idea and tool to use with your students to make language arts more exciting! Heather and I met outside of class to put our story together because we are using a story that my roommate wrote for her Astronomy class. It's a really fun and original story. Heather and I did find that it sure takes a lot of time to put these kinds of things together. If you were going to do it in your classroom, it would definitely be a project that took a couple of weeks. As a teacher I feel it would still be a good tool as long as you really planned for it. The kids would absolutely love it and it would be a change from the normal Language Arts lesson. I'm excited to get further training on this next week, so that I can better help my students understand how to do it.

1 comment:

nevadanista said...

I love the flying pigs!